You know how you take random pictures throughout the day of your kiddos, well that's exactly what this post is. A post of some of the random things we've done over the summer but not enough to really make a post about. So this post will mostly be pictures. It's amazing to see how much Braxton has changed just in this post alone. It's been a great summer and I'm looking forward to the holidays this year!
As a lot of you know, Braxton loves books, so overtime, I've accumulated a ton of pictures of him reading books.
He loves pop up books and flap books the most, luckily the library owns lots of those.
These are times when I finish up dishes or whatnot and Braxton is no where to be found. These are some of the spots below where I have found him.
We made a tent just for fun one day.
A day spent with his good buddy Tank.
He was on a reading spree one day and kept grabbing books for me to read. The books one the right are all the ones we went though that day. I honestly got sick of reading.
We got Braxton a basketball hoop one day. He can reach it now.
My yard sale finds for the day, a bike and a green chair.
We have spent many days at the library together for different activities they do there. This night it was a puppet show.
All the other people there, they got a good turn out.
One day Jackson's friend Morgan that he met at CSI came to visit for the afternoon. It was fun to meet her and get to know her more.
Giddy up daddy!
Braxton loves his dog Maximus!
One day out in the kiddy pool that was given to him by family.
The curtain I asked my mom to make for me for Braxton's room to make it darker during nap time. I love it and it works great! Thanx mom! It's a brown background covered with a bunch of green leaves to kind of match his room.
Jackson and his dog one evening.
Cleaning out our basement one weekend. We went through EVERYTHING we had down there! We got rid of a lot of stuff! Braxton was being so helpful that day! ;)
My parents came down that weekend to help us clean it out and help move my sister Emily into our basement.
Braxton found a toy that I bought for him at a yard sale.
The finished cleaned product without Emily's stuff yet.
It may look cluttered, but it looks better than it did.
Jackson's Father's day gift.
Braxton's first time trying out fry sauce, lets say he loved it!
Another kiddy pool that we bought for him when it was on sale.
Best of friends.
A day at the park.
We were invited to go to a swim party down the street. So I brought Tessa and her kiddos along.
We decided to come back to the house and play in our little kiddy pool.
Another day at the library. Play group ages 1-5.
A day of cuddles when Braxton didn't feel good.
My friend Tessa wanted to go to Idaho and asked if we would tag along to split the price of gas. I was all for it!
Braxton brushing his teeth at my parents house.
A day at the park with Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins
We decided to go to the High School football game at the holt arena.
Braxton did really well at the game for the most part and watched a lot of it.
Halftime snack
There were these 10 year old girls sitting there in front of us taking pictures of themselves. Braxton thought they were cute and would flirt with them. So this girl snapped a picture of her and Braxton at the game. Haven't seen Braxton smile that big for a picture before. I thought it was such a cute picture that I had to get a copy of it for myself. The best I could do was take a picture of it on her phone.
He loves to put stickers on paper.
Bedtime story, he grabbed a book and took it to Grandpa all by himself.
Trying out a different park with the grandparents.
Eventually a little boy showed up that Braxton just followed around everywhere. Don't know who this boy was but he was a good sport about letting him tag along in whatever he did.
This is another park near our house in Utah that we really like. We go there quite frequently now.
A day at the zoo on daddy's day off.
Another random day at the library.
Look where I found him one day! He's a climber.
He likes to put my kitchen bowls on his head.
Our sandbox we found at a yardsale. He loves it!
I luckily had the time off to go to Shelley Spud Day!
Sitting in back of Grandpa's truck to watch the parade.
He got to go on a pony ride! A little skeptical at first, loved it by the end.
After spud day we went to a place called Blast Off. He loved it! Constant smiles the whole time! His favorite part was the ball pit.
We went to visit Sister Hall the next day. She was our neighbor growing up so my siblings and I got to know her very well and has made her our Grandma over time.
A lazy day on the couch.
Another day in the sandbox.
Look where I found Braxton one evening.
Eating applesauce.
I think he likes it, what do you think?
Found this picture of Braxton at my class reunion.
Braxton trying out chocolate pudding.
Tessa showed me this McDonalds in Utah with toys that play music when you get on it. It was pretty neat, never seen a McDonalds playground like that before.
"Look what I found!"
Another day at a different park, thank goodness we are surrounded by lots of parks.
Our kitchen sink broke this summer, or at least the faucet part of it. So this is a picture of our old one.
Emily holding the new one on for Jackson while he tightens it up. Jackson wanted to wait till the weekend to fix it, but I made him stay up past his bedtime to do it that night. What a good sport he was! Thanx!
I actually like this one more than my old one.
Emily and I found a ride for Braxton to try at a Walmart.
As you can tell, it started moving.
He got the hang of it and calmed down by the end of it.
I was trying to think of things that Braxton and I could do one day. So I web search activities for toddlers and playing with aluminum foil popped up. Wasn't too bad, I think Braxton had fun with it.
His first dentist apt, this was the only picture that was taken that day, us in the waiting room. Seeing the dentist was a little scary for him. But the dentist applauded me for starting him now at seeing a Dentist. I honestly don't think I would have taken him to a dentist until my friend (a dental assistant) told me kids can go all the time at this age.
Another day at the library. He seems to really like it every time we go.
He really liked the flannel board that the story teller used for the books she read.
Out of all the fun stations you can go to in the room. He was probably the only kid that wanted to take a closer look at the books the story teller read to us that day.
Just a broader view of the room with the activities going on.
Braxton loves to laugh, such a happy kid. So one day when he was laughing for no good reason I stayed on the couch and took these pictures of him. They aren't the best because I had to zoom in and crop them just to see him, but still thought they turned out cute. This is his real smile and laugh when he's happy.
Another day at the park.
Can't forget the days we get to snuggle, for it only happens when he's feeling sick. He's never been much of a snuggle bug but when he doesn't feel well, he's all for it.



























































































































































































Fun summer Rachy! Miss you and love you.
ReplyDelete